Redline Acclaim 4.5 inch Air Hockey Table Review
When looking for the perfect, action-packed air hockey table, then the Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table should be top of your list. The latter is so because of some reasons, one of them being that it is durable, stable and with a plethora of mind-boggling features.
It also includes new technology that stimulates almost all of a player's senses resulting in an unforgettable experience. Without further ado, here are some of the features that make the Redline Acclaim 4.5' air hockey table stand out, and therefore a must-have:
Table of Contents
- Redline Acclaim 4.5 inch Air Hockey Table
- Final Verdict of Redline Acclaim 4.5′ Air Hockey Table Review
Redline Acclaim 4.5 inch Air Hockey Table
The following are the features that you should know:
An All Powerful 110V Motor
For the perfect Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table to have maximum air flow for the consistent punk movement, it has to have a powerful motor. And that is where the 110V motor comes in.
With the puck movement being consistent, the players can count on enjoying a fast-paced game. And that explains why it is very exciting and players can end up playing for hours on end without getting tired or bored.
In addition to an assured fast pace game, the 110V motor also generates enough juice to ensure the liquid flow of the puck from one point to the next desired point.
The Smooth PVC-laminated MDF Surface
The PVC-laminated MDF playing surface is smooth, which makes it easy for the puck to glide over it freely. Apart from being smooth, the surface is also known to be wear and tear resistant, explaining the durability attribute.
PVC is used to laminate the MDF surface because of its evenness that eliminates any friction that might hinder smooth gliding.
The smoothness of the PVC-laminated MDF surface is also paramount as it not only allows smooth gliding but also keeps the puck from bouncing off.
You should, therefore, take the liberty of inspecting the laminated surface carefully before purchasing your preferred air hockey table.
Electronic Scoring System for Expediency
More often than not, the electronic scoring system comes in the form of a flip up for convenience purposes. Apart from making the table look high-tech and neat, the scoring system makes
it easy to record scores accurately as opposed to doing so manually. Keeping scores manually is bound to human error especially since the game is usually exciting.
With the electronic scoring system doing the job, the players, as well as the spectators, can sit tight and enjoy the game to their fill. It is therefore important to also inspect the electronic scoring system's functionality before making a purchase.
Ordinary Round Pucks and The Exciting LED lumen-X Technology
The regular round picks are also known as strikers, mallets or handles and are typically red in color. These pucks are about 2.5" in diameter which makes them light enough to glide effortlessly over the PVC-laminated surfaces.
Players are usually encouraged to kill off the lights so as to make the most of the LED Lumen-X Technology incorporated into the ever-new Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table.
Three colored LED bulbs usually blink either green, red or blue during the game. And when either of the players score, the lights glow interchangeably, resulting in an unforgettable experience.
Hexagonal LED Pucks
Using the hexagonal LED puck instead of the round, regular ones requires one to be an advanced garner because they are much harder to hit. The latter is so because the hexagonal LED handles have that "spinner" effect which, as earlier stated, makes them much harder to hit unless your instinct is sharp.
Using these pucks will, therefore, enhance the nature of competitiveness in the game which makes it even more interesting.
- The Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table has LED lights. The LED Lumen-X technology that is employed promotes playing in the dark hence making the experience much more spectacular.
- LED accessories such as the hexagonal LED pucks are available for use depending on your level of the game.
- The epic, larger-than-life soundtrack that plays in high tempos is in sync with the flashing LED lights generating an exceptional experience altogether.
- The smooth, PVC-laminated MDF is used to make the playfield, and the latter enables high speed, fluid-flow play.
- Having a length of 54" and width of 27" as well as four, sturdy legs, the Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table is stable allowing comfortable uninterrupted play.
- The 110V motor generates enough power that ensures consistent puck action over the smooth surface.
- The fact that the Redline Acclaim 4.5' air hockey table is 50.4 pounds and difficult to move makes it firm on the ground hence withstanding wear and tear.
- An electronic scoring system counts the number of scores by each opponent easily and accurately.
- The only drawback that the Redline Acclaim 4.5' air hockey table suffers is in its assembly. It takes a couple of excruciating hours to put it together.
Features at a Glance
- PVC laminated playfield.
- Slide scoring.
- End and side aprons.
- 110V Motor with switch.
- External puck catcher
- Product Dimensions: 54 x 27 x 54 inches.
- Weight: 39 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 50.4 pounds.
- ½” rails.
- 3-1/4” L-style legs.
- Includes: Strikers (2) and 2" pucks (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I clean my air hockey table?
A: For the PVC-laminated surface to retain its smoothness and hence its efficiency, it has to be cleaned on a regular basis. Always use a clean damp cloth for cleaning the surface and drying it thoroughly before use. Avoid using rough cloths or harsh chemicals when cleaning if you want to retain the even smoothness.
Q: How do I do if my blower gets faulty?
A: Irrespective of how durable your Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table is, some parts break down due to overuse. If this happens, try cleaning the blower blades as well as unclogging any air vents. If this doesn't work, then you ought to contact the prepare shop as soon as possible.
Q: How many players can play air hockey at a go?
A: Air hockey tables are strictly designed for two players.
Final Verdict of Redline Acclaim 4.5′ Air Hockey Table Review
When all is said and done, it is advantageous having a Redline Acclaim 4.5' Air Hockey Table in your home. It is easy to operate and comes with quite exceptional, out of this world features.
This table is also stress-free when it comes to maintenance. Having this amazing arcade will go a long way in helping you, and your loved ones unwind, bond and just have fun anytime whenever they feel like doing so.
Video of Redline Acclaim 4.5 inch Air Hockey Table
You May Like These Resource: